At Fildi Designs the health and safety of our customers, staff and subcontractors is of the upmost importance as we navigate through the COVID-19 Pandemic. Since the inception of this, we have been carefully monitoring the information and guidelines put out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have been working hard as a company to contribute to “flattening the curve” and lessen the overall impact of the virus in and around our office and community. We are driven by safety, as well as our commitment to our customers and our desire to make dreams of homeownership come true.
As an “essential business” we will continue our sales and construction operations, but in a new and safer way. We want to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of everyone visiting our office and job sites during this time. Below is an outline of each of our areas of operation and how we will be modifying them to protect everyone involved.
Sales Center & Administrative Office:
- We have increased sanitizing procedures in all areas.
- You can connect our staff by calling 239.244.8886 or emailing email@example.com.
- We are following social distancing guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you will be greeted with smiles instead of handshakes. 🙂
- Our staff will follow “stay home when sick” protocols out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s protection and ask that our potential and existing clients do the same.
- We have setup all our administrative staff with online access to all the necessary information to complete their jobs from the safety of their homes.
- We will still have limited staff at our administrative offices to make sure there are no more than 10 employees there at a time.
- Our staff will honor the 6-foot rule and avoid any personal contact.
- We will not be scheduling more than 1-2 subcontractors at a time per job site.
- We have also asked that no more than 10 workers are at a job site at a time.
- While at the job site, the recommended 6-foot rule is to be used between workers and avoid any personal contact.
- Workers to follow “stay home when sick” protocols out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s protection and ask that you do the same.
Lastly, I want all of you to know that we will get through this difficult time together. Throughout our inception we have always confronted great challenges. Our unity has pulled us through the toughest of times and this situation will be no different.
Jeremy Sposato, Managing Partner
Fildi Designs, LLC